- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Top Pockets, Flat Front
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Free Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-70
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 97% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly / 3% Spandex
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Bing Melange (Top Western Pockets)
For day-into-night comfort, we combine 97% microfiber polyester and 3% spandex in our classic, casual Mélange pant. Slimming to most body shapes, the Bing style features a flat front and western-style top pockets, just like jeans--but our inner stretch waistband makes them even more comfy than your denims. This midweight pant is tailored impeccably and can be dressed up or down.
NOW AVAILABLE AS SHORTS in 9", 10" and 11" inseams. Price: $55 (Choose your inseam from the Hemming box below)
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in without a belt! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
My boyfriend's favorite golf pants
My guy loves these so I got one in every color. The fabric is not too heavy and he feels like his game has gotten better bec he doesn't do a belt anymore and the pants stretch. No clue, but I'm glad to have found a place to buy him birthday and holiday gifts.
No suspender loops? Isn't the whole point no belt if you don't want to wear one?
Royal bllue great color--fabric is nice and stretchy which works for me as i sit in the car all day.
love this fabric BUT
You are out of my size so I have to buy a bigger size and take them to the tailor.
put on 10 lbs
They still fit at the waist which is good since there is some give.
Husband loves these
Very easy to wear for long trips to see the grand kids. If he can go without a belt he's happy. If he is dressed in something other than sweats, I'm happy.
So we're both happy :)
Sansabelt lover for life
I have all 5 colors in my closet. I like this fabric because it has some stretch and I am a bit thick in the thigh area.