Why do 19 Million men wear SANSABELT pants?
Put on a pair of our well-tailored dress slacks and our webbed-inner-elastic waistband will keep you feeling comfortable day into night.
- Our patented 2 1/2”webbed elastic inner waistband smooths your midsection, keeps your shirt neatly tucked and best of all--there is a touch of flexibility in the elastic waistband so it doesn't pinch. And it will withstand dozens of washes without losing its grip, so even if you wear our pants belted, you don't have to pull that belt tight.
- You can wear our pants without belt...but we’ll be happy to sew in belt loops for a small charge if you like.
- Your pants will fit the same way every time. We use the original SANSABELT classic pattern to precisely cut and tailor each pair that leaves our factory.
- We offer waist sizes from 30-70--a range few companies offer.
- You can select from 3 styles in our Classic cut--top pockets with a flat front, side pockets with a flat front, or side pockets with 2-reverse pleats. Or opt for our top pocket Slim Cut, for the man who prefers a leaner fit.
- We use 6 washable microfiber blend fabrics that have the drape and weave of expensive silk at a fraction of the cost. Just toss them in the wash--even our poly/wools--and touch up with a warm/cool iron.
Others have tried to imitate the SANSABELT brand. They don’t come close.
Look for the word “SANSABELT” stamped on the inner webbed waistband to be sure you’re getting the real deal.
We have 40,000 brand new pairs, in inventory. And we're making more!