- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Top Pockets, Flat Front
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Free Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-42
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 54% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly / 44% Wool / 2% Spandex
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Slim Axle Bengaline (54% Microfiber Poly, 44% Wool, 2% Spandex)
Our new Modern Fit is perfect for men who a slightly trimmer cut than our classic cut pants. Straight legs, a flat front with western-style top pockets, plus a hint of spandex keep this textured, lightweight, poly/wool weave looking good and staying wrinkle-free, day into night.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
No more droopy drawers :)
Hubby has no backside so these fit great.
They have less material in the back, unlike the other pants he has in his closet. WIll be buying more.
too tight at waist
I needed to size up for this slim fit. Like the narrower legs and but area.
I am usually a size 34 but these felt like a 32. I returned them.
Got them for my dad and he actually is super happy to know you are back in business!
You don't have my size
I am a 37 waist. This is very upsetting!
These get the job done. I can look corporate but feel comfortable. That "no belt" thing took a while to get used to but my dad turned me on to your pants and I'm a believer--and a loyal customer--now.
100% Great Value----Great ship time!
Will be your customer as long as you are in business. I buy a lot of pants for business and this cut is perfect for me. The only other pant I buy costs twice as much and I actually think your pants are made better! I also appreciate the fast service.
good price and value
Slacks were ready to wear upon receipt and the value was top notch.
I just wish you could do a 36 1/2 inch inseam.
"Slim" at a 40 waist
With my rather big size 40 waist, it is a pleasure my good people to purchase pants that call themselves "Slim".
A happy customer