- Exclusive Sansabelt Mesh stretch panel in liner and outer shell armhole for ease of movement
- Water Repellant brushed Nylon/Poly outer shell
- Spread collar with 50% Wool/50% Poly trim
- Zip out quilted poly lining
- Interior front bib
- Internal zip pocket and cell phone pocket
- 3/4 length
- Side pockets / 4 button closure
- Dry Clean Only
The Sansabelt COMFORT Raincoat with Armhole Stretch (LT-2XT)
Our 3-Season 3/4 length raincoat with Zip-Out Liner features ARMHOLE AND SHOULDER STRETCH, for the unique comfort you've come to expect from SANSABELT. A sturdy mesh stretch panel is stitched into both the lining and the outer shell to provide ease of movement over blazers and sweaters--plus the lining zips out for year-round versatility! When the weather cools down, a 50/50 wool blend placket adds softness and warmth at the neck area and down the front bib liner. Comes in black with a rich, charcoal trim. Smooth touch exterior with protective water-repellent finish. Select from Tall through 2XT. Also available in Regular Sizes, Small through 3X.
BIG GUYS THANK YOU
CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE A COAT I CAN FINALLY DRIVE IN!!
STRETCHY SHOULDERS RULE!
great gift for my dad :))
Not for below freezing days
but good for up to around 35 deg.
Like the construction.
Roomm to move
I put this on over a blazer for a wedding and it was easy to drive because of the stretch in the shoulder area. My new favorite.