- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Side Pockets and Pleated Front
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Free Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-70
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 100% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Van Mini Check (100% Poly Microfiber)
Our pleated Van model in Mini-Check is ideal for work or relaxing with friends and family. The fabric is a high-tech microfiber poly with a smooth feel that is silky to the touch. The swatch in the lower right is a true representation of this rich tone on tone pattern. Team up this popular pick with a tan or brown cotton sweater or a camel blazer for effortless style.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
prefer more colors
You should make more colors with the pleats. Like the fabric. It's light.
REALLY NICE LOOKING
So sick of plain solid pants on my man. These are jazzy. Thank you.
Much nicer than expected
washing and ironing
I washed these and they still need to be pressed which is not my favorite thing to do. Can I dry clean them?
Yes. You absolutely may dry clean our pants. They are wrinkle resistant if washed in a cool cycle or by hand with cool or lukewarm water. Your best chance to avoid the iron is to line dry them but they still occasionally may need a touch up.
better on sale
but still worth the full price as they are very well made
Excellent but limited
Grabbed this in coffee then bought the charcoal and black in the side pocket. Need pleated in more colors.
Very nice pattern
I don't usually write anyone about products but I have to say these mini checks really are a neat look. I have them in the pleats and the smooth front.