- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Top Pockets, Flat Front
- Roomy, straight leg fit
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Custom Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-70
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 100% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Bing Sharkskin (Top Western Pockets)
Sharkskin, in 100% natural stretch microfiber poly, resembles a fine silk/wool in texture. Hands down, it's our dressiest fabric. There is no shine despite the name - just a gorgeous, subtle weave. Sansabelt Sharkskins look great with a blazer and pair well with a stripe or check sports shirt for a more casual look. This model has a flat front and top pockets which create a fresh, lean line. Roomy, straight leg fit.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
Great work pant
I have 4 of these in my closet. Hold the crease pretty well.
good for church and long events
My husband wore these to my daughter's wedding and he was totally comfortable without a belt.
He looks good and doesn't mind dressing up. THANK YOU SANSABELT!
Better fit than the the sansabelt pants from the80's and 90's! I will order more !
not in m y size
keep trying to order
Dress pants that are EASY TO WEAR
Wore these to a wedding and felt good all day.
Wish you had smaller than size 30 but I love your pants!
We're sorry we don't go below 30, however, please note that you can have a pair of size 30 taken in one size.
so glad you have my size now!!
It took a while but I bought 6 pair when these came back in stock last month!
BING-0 You got it right!
The bing top is just right for me and it holds a hankkerchief and some bills just fine. Fabric is very nice.
Hubby loves them!
I think he looks slimmer in your pants (he's a size 50 but with the top pockets he looks like he lost weight :)