- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Top Pockets, Flat Front
- Roomy, straight leg fit
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Custom Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-70
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 54% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly / 44% Wool / 2% Spandex
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Bing Bengaline (Top Western Pockets)
Our Bengaline poly/wool feels and looks like the poly/wool slacks you see hanging in high end boutiques. It is a fine, breathable fabric that drapes superbly, with a heathered, slightly nubby texture. Add a blazer for a smart, upscale look, or a knit top for more casual occasions. Machine washable. Plus we've added 2% spandex so you can move comfortably. Roomy, straight leg fit.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in--without a belt! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
Why do you bother putting up products when you have no stock?
So sorry for the frustration but it is difficult to know when you cut slacks in 3 styles and 25 sizes what will sell out first. We hope you consider another fabric if you prefer the top, western pockets.
Have 6 pair...buying more in case you ever go out of business again!
Never write reviews
These pants are GREAT for my husband who loves leaving his belt loose. I took away a star only because they need a bit of a touch up with an iron (of course maybe I should have washed them on a cooler setting ;)
The pants are roomy and I don't need a belt which is good for me since I have had two hernia operations
Smooth, not itchy, and i don't have to dry clean :)
Wish I found you sooner!
My dad just passed but my uncle is crazy about not wearing a belt if he doesn't have to. I will be ordering more but so far this poly wool is working out great.
I like top pkts bec. my change nad bills stay in place and no one can pick my pocket.
Dad's Day Gift
Got two unhemmed pair for my dad but you were out of one of the colors. These are easy to care for and I may even pick up a pair for myself.
You were out of my size in two colors but these are hands down my favorite sansabelts.