- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Top Pockets, Flat Front
- Roomy, straight leg fit
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Custom Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Nominal charge to sew on belt loops
- Waist Sizes from 30-70
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 100% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Bing Houndstooth (Poly, Top, Western Pockets/Flat Front, 3 Colors)
Our microfiber poly Houndstooth pant is for the gentleman seeking a dash of style. This Bing version has two western, top pockets, a flat front and is cut in the original Sansabelt classic fit pattern with roomy legs and our patented inner waistband. In charcoal houndstooth it pairs up beautifully with a black or gray sport coat, or dress it down with a casual sweater. This stylish fabric feels like silk and is a step above typical solids. It's a look you're sure to get compliments on. Machine washable. If this is your first order, we strongly recommend ordering your pants unaltered (no belt loops or hemming) and leaving the tags on so you can return them if the fit is not right for you.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.