- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Top Pockets, Flat Front
- Roomy, straight leg fit
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Custom Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Nominal charge to sew on belt loops
- Waist Sizes from 30-70
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 100% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Bing Mini Check (Top Western Pockets)
Our microfiber poly Mini Check pant is for the gentleman seeking a dash of style. In charcoal, it pairs up beautifully with a black or gray sport coat, or dress it down with a casual sweater. The swatch in the lower right is a true representation of this rich tonal pattern. Featuring a top western pocket, and smooth, flat front, this stylish mini-check feels like silk and is a look you're sure to get compliments on. Roomy, straight leg fit.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
Very nice pattern. Took away a start bec. you only had one pair left in my size. Bert
couldn't return them
They fit at the waist and fabric is good but the butt and thigh area is way too big for my husband.
My dad loves Sansabelt
Bought a bunch on sale for father's day.
I plan to buy more in this small check cause he doesn't have anything like these in his closet.
Best pants out there!
I am not a heavy guy, but I like a roomy fit.
This pattern is good for work and not the same old solid.
Bought these for my guy and came back for the other colors.
this is your best pant
I like this pattern...it's not the same old boring houndstooth or solid or stripe. Like the tiny checks.
I got the wrong style but your customer support person was very helpful and got me what i wanted.
Perfect for my clothing challenged hubby
THis is a nice change of pace from the solid black and navy pants he always wears. People have asked where he got them. Thanks, Sansabelt.
I am a size 60
Very happy to have a pattern in my size. Need more of them!!