- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Side Pockets, Pleated Front
- Roomy, straight leg fit
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Custom Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-60
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 50% Cotton / 47% Microfiber / 3% Spandex
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Van Cotton Classics (Cotton Blend Side Pockets/Pleated Front 2 Colors)
Blended with 50% cotton, 47% microfiber and 3% spandex, our Van Cotton Classics are a brand new entry in the Sansabelt line! Premium, dense cotton threads give these pants a smooth, velvety texture, and the addition of spandex and microfiber provide flexibility and comfort. The 2 reverse pleats in front make them a bit more dressy than flat front models. Pleated pants feature soft gathers in the front creating an elegant drape (see photos) and come with side pockets, 2 back pockets as well, and the impeccable tailoring you expect from our slacks. In Dark Blue and Tan. Machine washable in cool water. Sizes 30-60.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in--without a belt! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.