- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Side Pockets, Flat Front
- Roomy, straight leg fit
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Custom Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-70
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 54% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly / 44% Wool / 2% Spandex
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Grant Bengaline (Poly Wool, Side Pockets/Flat Front, Limited Colors)
Step up your look with this sophisticated classic, crafted in our finest Bengaline, a fine, washable poly/wool weave with a bit of spandex. This 4-season pant features a flat front and comfy side pockets. Its soft drape, heathered texture and choice of colors, will take you from an afternoon with friends, to dinner with that special someone. Unlike most poly/wool blends, ours contains aone touch of spandex for ease of wear and is machine-washable. Roomy, straight leg fit. If this is your first order, we strongly recommend ordering your pants unaltered (no belt loops or hemming) and leaving the tags on so you can return them if the fit is not right for you.
Most of our stock remains in the Black, Charcoal Gray and Lt/Med Gray with less availability in other colors.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Wide Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in--without a belt! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
10 Stars is more like it!
I can always depend on feeling good when i wear these pants. Appreciate the color range and fast shipping!!!!
Not too heavy and no itch factor. I paid $85 but they look like pants I have in my closet that cost me over $250. I also like how well they are made--the seams don't pull apart like so many pants these days.
A good, solid pant and a good price. Not easy to find. Would like some lighter colors in this style.
Cheap shipping to Hawaii
I live in honolulu. Because you ship by post office, I am not paying a fortune.
Love the pants, too.