- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Side Pockets, Pleated Front
- Roomy, straight leg fit
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Custom Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-60
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 86.5% Microfiber, 13.5% Naia™ Cellulose Acetate
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water. You may also dry clean your slacks.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Van Madison (Side Pockets/Pleated Front) New!
Looking for the elegance of pleats in a fabric that looks luxurious and has amazing wrinkle recovery? Our Van Madison dress slacks with side pockets are made of a new, high-performance natural fiber called Naia™ and microfiber. Naia™ yarn from Eastman is made from the wood pulp of American pine and eucalyptus trees which makes it breathable in the hottest conditions. It's soft on the skin, drapes well and is stain resistant. It also wicks moisture and drip dries quickly. Known for its natural stretch and wrinkle resistance, this fabric is great for travel or for sitting at a desk for long periods. Our pleated Madison slacks come in our classic fit in black, deep midnight navy and a light tan, a perfect neutral paired with navy and black blazers. Machine washable. If this is your first order, we strongly recommend ordering your pants unaltered (no belt loops or hemming) and leaving the tags on so you can return them if the fit is not right for you.
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
midnight navy and black
I can definitely tell the difference even though the navy is dark. I like a good dark navy, esp. in bright lights at work.
Totally worth the wait!
These do not wrinkle. I am picking up the other two colors before they sell out. Thank you for a product that is superior in every way.