- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Side Pockets, Flat Front, Roomy, straight legs
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets with button closures
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Pre-Hemmed (Choice of 30, 32 or 34 inch inseam)
- Belt Loops
- Waist Sizes from 34-42
- Special Slider waistband features elastic on each side to expand a total of 2 inches.
- Machine Washable
- 100% Mid-weight Gabardine Twill Microfiber Poly
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low. Iron on a warm setting.
The Slider is made in our Sansabelt Classic Fit with roomy, straight legs, so if you're a waist size 40 in our other slacks, you would take a 40 in these. The only difference is that we've replaced our 2 1/2" inner webbed waistband with elastic inserts that provide up to a full inch of invisible stretch on each side. This machine-washable pant is a mid-weight twill and comes in inseam lengths of 30, 32 and 34 and waist sizes 34 to 42. It features belt loops already sewn in, and is available in taupe (tan), black and navy.
Twenty years ago we wore sans a belt always, then you disappeared. They were always very dressy, are you going to be in that market again?
We have both casual and dressy slacks. Our Sharkskin pants are our dressiest fabric. They have a very nice drape and a slight weave and pair well with a sports jacket. Coming in February will be a Gabardine twill which will also be a dressy fabric.
Hope this helps.
Nice pant. Great price.
Very good construction for such a low price.
would like brown and pastel colors.
SO GLAD THERE BACK
LOVE THIS PANT B/C MY SIZE GOES UP AND DOWN AND THESE ALWAYS FIT.
CAN'T BEAT $39 ON SALE
This is a practical pant and a great price. Washes well.
this is perfect
I sometimes go up a size. Saves money to have a pair of these in my closet.
great for the holidays
Like the gab twill fabric and the extra room in these helped this thanksgiving for sure!