- Classic Sansabelt Fit w/Side Pockets, Pleated Front
- Roomy, straight leg fit
- Tight stitching found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced.
- 2 Back Pockets (one contains roll of belt loop fabric, the other is sewn shut to keep it from sagging while pant hangs in our inventory**.)
- Extended Tab, Button Closure
- Inner Hook and Eye and inside Button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip Fly
- Custom Hemming (Inseams from 25" to 36" in half inch increments)
- Belt Loops Attached for a nominal charge.
- Waist Sizes from 30-70
- Original Sansabelt Webbed Inner Waistband
- Machine Washable
- 97% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly / 3% Spandex
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water.
Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
**To Open the Back Pocket: As with the finest tailored pants, we offer one pocket sewn shut for a smooth look and recommend using the other button pocket for wallets, etc. However, you may still open it easily. Grab a tiny pair of cuticle scissors or a seam ripper and carefully cut, stitch by stitch.
Van Melange (Pleated Front Side Pockets)
CLEARANCE PRICED AT $39.90
Our popular 2-reverse-pleat pants, in a microfiber poly Mélange fabric with a touch of spandex for added give, are easy-care and figure flattering--particularly if you carry your weight in your midsection and legs. Pleated styles have extra fabric in the thighs and seat compared with our flat-front models. Navy and taupe, in this midweight, smooth-textured pant, are must-have colors for every man. Ideal for dress/casual occasions. Roomy, straight leg fit. Please note that the Van Melange is identical to the Tee Melange except the Tee has a bit of green thread on the back buttonhole so if we are out of the Van, try the Tee!
Our exclusive SANSABELT 2 1/2" Comfort Elastic Waistband smooths your midsection and keeps your shirt neatly tucked in! It's sturdy enough hold up to sweat, pressure and twisting and to withstand dozens of washes.
LOVE MY SANSABELT PANTS
Very serviceable pant
And more comfortable than 99% of the pants in my closet.
how about more colors?
black would be great
Please check out our Tee Melange. It is pleated and exactly like the Van model and comes in black!
Looks dressy but feels like you're not in dress clothes, esp when I wear a sweater over the waist and go without a belt.
I've had 3 pair of this fabric in flat and pleated and they wash well and only need a touch up with an iron if we don't take them out of the dryer in time.
Boyfriend LIKES THEM!
He's tough to please. They look nice on him.
out of stock in red
otherwise I am a fan.
Good solid pair of pants
These hold up and are great for work. I don't feel the pinch of a belt because I don't have to use one and they stay up just fine.